Saturday 28 January 2012

My Inspiration....

It is important to have inspiration. I am inspired by many things...



Beautiful flowers                                             Beautiful Places



Beautiful things made by friends - Charlotte Jane Cakes.

Some of my friends are really talented...


Pictures in magazines of things I would like inspire me.... This workshop is beautiful!


Interesting places...

I like visiting interesting places & ones of my favourite things to do is visit reclamation & antique centres. There's always something to look at... things can be pricey, but we have bought some cheap items that others would think are beyond repair and made them into what we want them to be...



Calming place to create my things... with lot's of important bits around me & items I have collected over the years... I still have my first jewellery box from when I was tiny with the little fairy that spins round & one of my 'my little pony's'... the box has sewing threads and buttons in.... the pony holds my beads!

Beautiful People...

I go by the sewing name of 'MaggieRose' this is my Mum. She bought me my first sewing machine when I was around 14 - 15 years old (thank you!) She has always encouraged me to do things that I like and will always help me with everything I want to do.

Me and my Nanna xxx

My Nanna was and will always remain one of my biggest inspirations. She was one of the most creative, talented... & kindest people I know. She created beautiful paintings, pottery woolen dolls & cross stitch. I want to make beautiful things that she will be proud of!
Miss you.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment